The requirements for Progressive are to be at least 18 years old, have a valid Social Security Number or ITIN, have routing and account numbers for an open and valid bank account, have a debit or credit card
and a valid photo ID.
*** NO CREDIT NEEDED***
Please note: This company does not accept any kind of pre-paid cards such as, but not limited to, GreenDot or Meta Bank.
There is an initial $49 plus tax initial payment that is due up front. Payments are made either weekly, bi-weekly or monthly over 12 months. You're also welcome to take advantage of their 90 day purchase option.
• The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease- purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its
affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailer’s cash price. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY.
• 90-Day Purchase Options: Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailer's cash price (except 3-month option in CA). To purchase early call 877-898-1970.
• No Credit Needed: Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved.
• Initial Payment Amount: The initial payment (plus tax) is charged at lease signing. Remaining lease payments
determined upon item selection.
After 90 days, you can take advantage of the early purchase option to pay less than the full 12 month cost of leasing.
It is completely free to apply.
The requirements for Acima are that you are at least 18 years old, make at least $1000.oo per Month in income and that you have a valid bank account that has been open and in good standing for at least 90 days.
*** NO CREDIT NEEDED ***
This company runs a SOFT credit check.
Please see definitions below.
Acima reports all payments once a month to Experian, which is one of the main Credit Bureaus, for all payment history.
There is an initial $50 plus tax initial payment due up front and payments are weekly, bi-weekly or monthly over 12 months. You also have the option to pay off your balance within 90 days with no additional fees.
- Approval amounts range up to $5,000 -
It is completely free to apply
A soft inquiry is when a person or company checks your credit report as a background check, just like when you check your own credit score, get pre-approved for a credit card or a mortgage lender pre-approves
you for a loan.
Soft inquiries do not affect your FICO score in any way!
Hard inquiries occur when a financial institution, such as a lender or credit card issuer, checks your credit when making a lending decision. Think of when you apply for a mortgage, loan or credit card.
You usually have to authorize them.
Hard inquiries impact your FICO score &
stay on your credit report for 2 years.